Focuspremium develops exclusive press production and editing services aimed at companies, brands, and prestigious personalities, within a premium segment.
Through our services we provide:
- Customer Activity Tracking
- Success Stories
- Exclusive Event Coverage
Focused on a luxurious lifestyle in various areas of interest – from fashion and beauty to diverse forms of art, not forgetting high watchmaking and jewelry, travel, and prominent personalities – F Luxury is intended for an audience that values information and trends with utmost discernment.
Positioned in the Premium editorial segment, F Luxury seeks to highlight fundamental elements of a sophisticated lifestyle, combining the quality of the most exclusive content with current trends.
F Luxury’s focus is to significantly strengthen its interactive digital platform, always dynamic and up-to-date, to satisfy the thousands of readers who follow it daily. Thus, in addition to the website www.fluxurymagazine.com, F Luxury now has an online store where all magazines can be acquired.
As part of its growth, F Luxury is now also available on the TAP airline Digital Kiosk, and it can be read on board their planes in the Top Executive and Executive classes.
Advertise in the printed Magazine
F Luxury is the best way to position your premium brand in a unique magazine.
– Magazine segmented in luxury positioning;
– Meets the profile of a kinesthetic customer, who likes to handle reading material;
– Association with advertising brands, which guarantees support and credibility;
– Privileged contact with readers in the luxury sector.
With a careful and premium distribution, F Luxury can be purchased in the online store and in several points of sale in Angola and Portugal.
Advertise on F Luxury online platform
F Luxury combines the solidity of print with online convenience, strengthening both mediums. With an interactive digital platform updated daily, this is another great way to position your brand.
– Segmentation equals budget savings in marketing, and the possibilities for online segmentation are numerous;
– Promotion: Social media has become a part of the lives of over 80% of internet users, and content that interests this audience can be shared, resulting in the famous “word of mouth,” but now amplified by technology;
– Speed and dynamism, as another important factor is the control of internet campaigns, since starting or stopping ads can be done quickly;
– More affordable costs.